Friday, November 7, 2008


Christmas Treasury Tutorial


Complete step-by-step instructions with color photos showing you how to create not one but THREE different projects.

One is how to make a neat salt shaker display stand that you can display beautiful Christmas images this holiday season and then use it as a photo stand or to display a message after the holidays.

Secondly, I demonstrate how to create beautiful vintage post card ornaments for the tree using images that I provide. Each step is photographed on all tutorials!

Thirdly, I show you how to make a shipping tag ornament or gift tag.


I provide SIX pages FULL of beautiful, high-quality, color images for you to save and use for all of these projects!!!

These instructions will be emailed to you in PDF format. You MUST have Adobe Acrobat Reader downloaded into your computer to open the file. It's so easy to download it, just click HERE if you don't already have it. You can easily print the instructions out from your computer.

It will take me two emails to send this wonderful tutorial to you. Be sure to check your SPAM folder too!! I will title them clearly so you will know it's from me ~

Make these for your friends and family or even sell them ~ it's perfectly fine. Just please just don't resell these instructions or forward this file. Thank you so much!


Price:
5.00